Spencer Harville 40, found in Putnam County lake

Spencer Harville 40, found in Putnam County lake

Spencer Harville 40, found in Putnam County lake

Spencer Harville Death – On Wednesday, a body was discovered floating in a lake located in Putnam County. A wildlife officer reported to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that he had discovered a body in the water close to the Hickey Boat Ramp. The wildlife agent also alerted the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. Responding to the call, investigators assumed control of the investigation. Spencer Harville, 40 years old, was identified as the victim. He was originally from Putnam County. The most recent address that was associated with Spencer was in Baxter, Tennessee.

An autopsy was conducted

In close proximity to the boat ramp, his vehicle was discovered and recognized. The Putnam County Criminal Investigation Division is now conducting an investigation into the circumstances surrounding Harville’s passing in order to determine what happened.  An autopsy will be performed on the body of Harville, which has been transferred to the State Medical Examiner’s Office in Nashville. Anyone who may have seen or spoken with Harville in the recent past is asked to get in touch with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office or Lt. Brandon Tayes at the number 931-528-8484.

Related topic: Boy, 4, dies after being found in Putnam County lake

A boy who had been missing for four years was found dead in a lake in Putnam County on Saturday night, bringing a tragic end to the search that had been underway since that morning. According to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the child was pronounced dead shortly after being retrieved from Lake Ida in Interlachen around 8 o’clock and taken to a nearby hospital. Lake Ida is located in Putnam County. The Sheriff’s Office said the youngster whose name wasn’t released had been swimming with his family when they lost sight of him.

When it was reported that the youngster was gone just before 8 o’clock in the evening, sheriff’s deputies and other first responders rushed to the lake to search for him. According to First Coast News, a news partner of the Times-Union, Colonel Joseph Wells of the Sheriff’s Office speculated that the youngster may have been in the water for approximately twenty minutes before he was discovered by first responders.

According to the media, Wells stated that the boy’s family told deputies that they had lost sight of him and were unsure if he had gotten out of the lake or gone under the water, so they phoned for help. This information was relayed to the deputies by the boy’s family. At approximately 10:30 p.m., the Sheriff’s Office announced on Facebook that the boy had passed away at the hospital. Investigations into the death are being conducted by both the Sheriff’s Office and the Florida Department of Children and Families.

PC: WKRN News 2

News from InsideEko.com 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *