Sandy Rosenberg Death | Passed Away | Obituary
Sandy Rosenberg Death – Dead: A great loss was made known to InsideEko. As friends and families of the deceased are mourning the passing of their loved and cherished Sandy Rosenberg.
Having heard about this great loss, the family of this individual is passing through pains, mourning the unexpected passing of their beloved.
This departure was confirmed through social media posts made by Twitter users who pour out tributes, and condolences to the family of the deceased.
Just woke to the news of Sandy Rosenberg’s passing. I’m truly heartbroken. Sandy was one of kindest, funniest and most genuine people I’ve had the privilege of working with. Our last text conversation was regarding Faye Dunaway and as I look back at it, she still makes me laugh! Gone far too soon, but grateful to have had her in my life!
Sandy Rosenberg’s passing is devastating. It is such a loss, and also it is so evident how loved she was. Her vibrant energy was felt by everyone she crossed paths with. She was so joyous, hilarious and caring. And her love for performing, her dog, and her husband was endless. We hit it off right away, and I always felt a special, familial bond with her. I’ve compiled some memories that rushed into my head and heart today to honor her truly special, beautiful spirit.
1. Her Holiday cards. They were priceless. And creative. And hilarious. And legendary. A perfect example of her whimsy. (In 2014, the year with all of the leaked celebrity photos, she did a parody. Her, her husband, and her dog “nude” with censor bars. She left it at our dressing stations. I went up to her after opening it and she gave a look that was a mix of “I’m crazy,” “I couldn’t help it,” “Sorry, not sorry,” and “Pretty funny, right?” It was hilarious, and we broke into laughter.
2. One time after I dog/house-sat, I got a package from her in the mail. It was a fork I had left. She mailed me my fork. That is quintessential Sandy.
3. She texted on daylight savings to remind me to change her clocks if I needed. She didn’t want me to go off clocks with the wrong time. She was always thinking about others. The text also contained this classic line: “Twice a year I realize how many clocks I have.”
4. Texts, emails, and Facebook posts from time to time saying “Thinking of you. Hope you’re well. Love you.” Emails almost always started with a “Dahling…” Just incredible for someone who was constantly working, and battling a disease, to always go out of her way to check in. And I am certain she did that for so many.
5. She invited me over for Rosh Hashanah after knowing me for 3 months. She said she didn’t want me to be alone for the holiday. She had the biggest heart, and was a great cook.
6. She played Mrs. Andrews in Mary Poppins and during Brimstone and Treacle Part 2 she would hold out the word “rage” for so long that stage management started timing it. And then she would try to beat her record. Which of course she did, so it kept getting longer and longer. It was at least 20 seconds, full voiced, full audience applause.
7. She sent me an email saying that she and her husband were going on a trip, but that instead of me, his daughter would be watching the dog, and gave a detailed explanation about why so that my feelings wouldn’t be hurt. It made me laugh, because obviously family comes first, and I was in no way offended, but the fact that she wrote that email is incredible. I would have never known that she was away for a few days and someone else was watching the dog if she hadn’t told me! But it is a perfect example of her thoughtfulness, honesty, loyalty, and care.
8. She asked me to grab whoopie pies from this specific place when I was back in Maine. After dropping them off, she surprised her husband with them, and filmed him seeing them, and tasting them. The videos are of course hilarious and so filled with love. She filled every day with joy.
9. This one will forever choke me up: After a humiliating audition that was broadcast, I received an email from Sandy (after an immediate text filled with love and support). Unprompted, she had taken it upon herself to email every producer and theatre she had worked for within the past few years to sing my praises. She was incredibly selfless, and always a cheerleader.
Love you Sandy. REALLY lucky and grateful to have known you. Have fun with Jamie 🙂
A truly special woman
More details have not been released about this death, and actual death age and date are yet to confirmed by us. We are still working on getting more details about the death, as family statement on the death is yet to be released.