People around the world are curious to learn more about the Pierre Poilievre . Read this article to learn about some critical information about him.
Pierre Poilievre is a Canadian politician who is the leader of the Conservative party having served as the minister of Democratic Reform from 2013 to 2015. Poilievre started his career as a politician in 2004 after he was elected into the house of commons in Nepean-Carleton where he served for three successive tenure.
- Pierre Poilievre wife: Who is the politician married to
In January 2018, Pierre Poilievre tied the knot with Anaida Galindo, who was a senate aid at the time at a ceremony in Portugal. The couple later welcomed their first child in October of the same year. They live together in the suburbs of Greely, Ontario.
- Pierre Poilievre Age and Family
Pierre Poilievre was born on June 3, 1979 to a irish immigrant mother before he was adopted by school teachers of Franco-Albertan heritage.
- Some Unknown facts about Pierre Poilievre
- Pierre Poilievre current net worth and earning is under review
- Pierre Poilievre is a strong representative of the conservative political party having started his political career in 2004
- The politician is very active on social medial especially twitter where he has a strong following.
- Pierre Poilievre is a graduate of Calgary university with a degree in Arts and International Relations.
- Pierre Poilievre is a shadow minister for jobs and industry as at 2021.