Paraguay is one of the most affordable countries for South Africans emigrants. The Spanish country offers friendly environment and cheap fees to South African citizens that are interested in relocating to the country.
Is Paraguay Easy To Migrate To From Africa?
Yes, the South American country gives great advantages for South African migrants. Secure, cheap, the immigration system is friendly, and starting up a business in Paraguay is quite easy and affordable.
Paraguay is very easy for SA immigrants; you can easily obtain all necessary documents and buy your ticket to Paraguay. You can pick up an entry visa at the airport upon arrival. Changing your tourist status to “short-term visitor”, so you will qualify for the Paraguay immigration and also become a permanent resident in Paraguay can be done swiftly.
Other Top Countries For South African Immigrants Are:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- New Zealand
Paraguay is known for having over 1.2million of her citizens living below poverty line, inspite of this, the country is really developing faster and are working out means to tackle the challenges facing her citizens.
Exceptional benefits for the South African emigrants:
- South African citizens can enter Paraguay without a visa
- South African citizens can become permanent residents of Paraguay in only three months through the Simple Paraguayan Permanent (click to see details)
- Paraguay is the most secure country in South America
- Property, land and other affordable investment options are waiting for South Africans in Paraguay
- The official language is Spanish, which is easily learnable language, and the youth speak English very well.
- Paraguay is a Member State of the Mercosur, and the permanent resident permit allows free movement and simplified settlement, business and taxation in the other countries.
- In Paraguay, foreign-sourced income is tax exempt.
- The quality of life is higher than you believe in Paraguay.
The most interesting issue is that Paraguay welcomes not only the wealthy immigrants. The cost of the immigration process is the lowest. You have to pay the taxes, administration costs, legal and agency fees of approximately 3000 euros. You also will have to deposit app. 5000 USD on your temporary bank account as the prove of solvency for three months.
You can move to Paraguay, and wait for your permanent residence permit meanwhile; you can start your business or find a job. If you want to get the permanent residence permit faster than three months, the investors’ residency by investment programme is available, the minimum amount of investment is only 70,000 USD for ten years.
South Africans in Paraguay
As more and more successful applicants are received from South Africa, here are some more practical information you need to know.
- The app. 5,000 USD deposit during the usual “deposit” immigration is per person. It is the minimum amount of money for one person to live one year in Paraguay. If you have a family of four members, the amount of deposit will be 4×5,000 USD.
- Many South Africans try to immigrate alone or ask the help of fixers. You should know that there are two processes. The first is for the permanent residence permit and the second for the ID card. You can apply for the ID card as a permanent resident. But the relevant document is the ID card; the PR permit is only a stage during your immigration; you never will use that document. What happens is that fixers offer the whole process, take your money, help you to get the PR permit and will ask for much more for the ID card.
- Languages in Paraguay: You can become a great English teacher and earn well here. But PLEASE don’t expect that anyone will speak English in South America. The official languages in Paraguay are Spanish and Guaraní. However, the knowledge of the German language helps a lot. Moreover, learning Spanish is easy.
- Business in Paraguay for South Africans: Salaries are not too high in Paraguay, so it is much better to start a business. The most straightforward form is to become a self-employed (autonomó). We help you to get this status in a couple of days as a permanent resident. Business is highly profitable in Paraguay. Your experience is welcome here, we need your expertise for almost all kind of activities, please, don’t forget it.
Why are South Africans looking for a new country?
“The pursuit of better financial opportunities, escaping crime and chasing better education for their children”, according to the South African.
And Paraguay offers all these benefits. When was the last time, when you walked home 3 am with the cell phone in your hand? You can do that in Paraguay. Modern and excellent healthcare solutions are available from 250 USD/month for a family of four. And the education? Paraguay can be proud of some of its public schools, meanwhile you can find there the international schools as well in several languages. Do you want to rent or buy an apartment? Luxura one or traditional tropical villas? Lands, riversides? You just name what you want.
Paraguay is still the easiest country to immigrate to from South Africa in 2019. More and more SA citizens are moving to Paraguay. According to research, most of them start a business in the service sector but there are now South African “granjeros” (farmers) in Paraguay, welcome.
Very important, finding a Job in Paraguay is almost Non-Existence
For more details on how to Relocate from South Africa to Paraguay and become a permanent resident, READ HERE