Hunter Brown Air Force cadet, passed away at 21

Hunter Brown Air Force cadet, passed away at 21

PC: Janice Ponds

Hunter Brown Death – According to the announcement made by the Air Force Academy on Monday, a cadet in the United States Air Force passed away after experiencing a “medical emergency” As offensive tackle for the Air Force football team, 21-year-old Hunter Brown had just left his dorm room and was walking to class when he had a medical problem. According to the school, first responders made an attempt to save Brown’s life but were ultimately unsuccessful.

Hunter Brown obtain a certificate

“The entire U.S. Air Force Academy mourns his loss, and our hearts and condolences are with his family, his squadron, and all who were touched by this incredible young man,” Lt. Gen. Richard M. Clark, U.S. Air Force Academy superintendent, said in a statement. Brown, who was born and raised in Lake Charles, Louisiana, was a member of Cadet Squadron 16 and had a major in management as well as a minor in French. He also was part of the Falcon football team’s back-to-back winning seasons. In May of 2021, he received his diploma from the United States Air Force Academy Preparatory School.

Further information

Troy Calhoun, the head coach of the Falcons football team, issued the following statement after the school made the announcement of Brown’s passing: “Our team, our coaching staff, and the entire Academy have counted themselves incredibly blessed and lucky to have Hunter as a constant presence in our lives. He was an absolute pleasure to have on the team and to work with as a coach.” “He was tough, a great worker, and no one unselfishly pulled harder for others than Hunter,” he continued. “His parents, Candyce and Dustin, did an amazing job raising a lovely son who has helped all of us become better people.

We love our great brother, and our thoughts and prayers are with Hunter’s incredible soul and his family.” The death of Brown happened one week after the safety for the Buffalo Bills, Damar Hamlin, experienced a heart arrest while playing for his team against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football. According to the team’s statement, Hamlin was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday. Earlier in the week, he was moved from UC Health in Cincinnati to Buffalo General, where he is currently being treated.

PC: Janice Ponds

News from

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *