Gerald F. Socha Death – Cause Of Death: 70-year-old Gerald F. Socha of Lancaster County has been identified by authorities as to the man that died of smoke inhalation and burns in a house fire in Lancaster County on Monday 13th December 2021. Lancaster County is in southern Pennsylvania, on the Susquehanna River. Lancaster, the county seat, is known for its red-brick Central Market building.
Lancaster County 911 Communications Center was called in connection to a house fire at 18201 N.W. 84, in Raymond at approximately 10:30 pm, police responded to the incident and discovered the house engulfed with flames, police found Socha and two dogs in the building. Gerald F. Socha was declared dead. The two dogs were handed over to the Capital Humane Society.
The Nebraska State Fire Marshal has determined the cause of the fire to be faulty electrical components.