Christopher Lee Hill, 23, accused of killing stepfather turns himself in

Christopher Lee Hill, 23, accused of killing stepfather turns himself in

Gastonia Police Department

GASTON COUNTY Death — At approximately 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, the person suspected in the murder of his stepfather on January 11 turned himself in to the police. Christopher Lee Hill, age 23, is accused of shooting and killing his stepfather, Braxton Devin Farquhar, age 34, causing his death. Hill is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the incident. On Friday, a District Court judge is scheduled to hear Hill’s initial court appearance, during which the judge will discuss the question of bond and ask Hill whether he would like to hire an attorney, be appointed a public defender, or represent himself in court.

Hill expected to appear in court

Hill is expected to make his initial court appearance before the judge. He was taken into custody without a bond being set for him at the Gaston County Jail. The incident took place just before 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday at Farquhar’s residence, which is located in the 100 block of West Sixth Avenue, which is a neighborhood that is situated between West Garrison Boulevard and South Marietta Street. According to allegations from the Gastonia Police Department, Hill had a previous history of residing in the residence.

Official statement

The authorities have stated that they do not immediately know what led up to the incident that took place and that they are investigating the matter. The suspect’s mother was reportedly present at the apartment at the time of the shooting; however, it appears that she was asleep at the time of the occurrence. The police have stated that this information has been provided. The mother of the suspect was also the dead man’s wife at the time of his death. According to the accounts, when the police got at the residence, they discovered Farquhar outside of the home dead as a result of several gunshot wounds. He had been shot earlier inside the home.

At 10:26 o’clock on Wednesday, January 11, law enforcement was dispatched to the 100 block of West Sixth Avenue in response to a need for help. According to the sources, when the police arrived, they discovered Farquhar dead outside of the residence from several gunshot wounds. This is the first homicide to take place in Gastonia and the second to take place in Gaston County since the new year began. You can get in touch with Kevin Ellis by calling the following number: 704-201-7016.

News from

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *